...Not a creature was stirring, ya right!
Usually my mind is blank this time of year, what to get people, what do they want! I don't know I don't know!
This year, I wish I had a million dollars cause I have so many ideas! If only I did! So, instead I write this blog, because this makes me feel rich.
Life goes on, the kids get bigger and bigger. Baran's Christmas pageant was last Friday. Such proud parents we are. I like having a good kid. Feels like we've done our job in this life. Both he and Charlee are so sweet. Mind you, they do have their days! They are in no way perfect but, 'practically perfect in every way.'
Baran has the most interesting mind. He draws so well. His stories will blow your mind. He builds and designs, he's incredible. He loves to laugh. He loves to hug and snuggle and LOVE. He is our sweet sweet sunshine!
Charlee, good ol' Charlee - she's smart, she's a stinker. She tries our patience and melts our hearts. She's a little tomboy that loves to dance and laugh. You can see her frustration, she wants to talk to you and tries so hard. She's my wittle girl! Oh, how sweet she is. Funny thing, she can't say milk, she says "mil" and then clicks her tongue. It is the funniest thing!
Well, just a proud moment in a mom's heart.
Anyhow,
still stirring...
No comments:
Post a Comment